Amazon Chrome extensions might just be the best thing to happen to Amazon sellers since Amazon itself burst onto the e-commerce scene. An Amazon extension for Chrome helps sellers find the most profitable products to sell, find the best keywords, make profit estimates, and other useful information. In many ways, it’s the secret sidekick of many top Amazon millionaires.
There are many Amazon Chrome extensions and included in these are Chrome extension s for Amazon for FBA sellers. They’re called Amazon-FBA Chrome extension s. As a professional Amazon seller, you’ll probably want the best of the extensions. Let’s get to it, then.
1. FBA Calculator for Amazon
The FBA Calculator is an excellent tool for new Amazon sellers. It helps sellers decide whether they want to use Amazon-FBA or fulfill their orders themselves. The calculator compares FBA to other means of fulfillment, including FBM. Or you can use it to calculate the costs associated with FBA. The FBA takes into consideration things like picking and packing, order handling, storage, weight handling, outbound shipping, etc. Identify market trends with IO Scout product trends for Amazon right now!This Amazon Chrome extension has different calculators for ten different countries, which accounts for differences in currency and shipping.
AMZScout is an Amazon Chrome extension that packs five features to give Amazon sellers an edge over the competition. The AMZScout allows you to:
- Compare product niches and will enable you to find one that’ll be profitable for you.
- Get information on any product and use that to build an approach towards selling that product.
- Contrast listings with the listing scorer to learn what to do when creating a listing.
- Use its FBA calculator to calculate your future net profits.
- Copy keywords from top competitors to boost your listings.
3. Amazon FBA for Keyword Tool
The Amazon FBA for keyword tool is an easy-to-use tool made by Helium 10, a brand we’ll discuss later. It’s a big time-saver when looking to create better listings. Twelve tools can be used, but the keyword tool gets you those hidden keywords competitors use to get their listings to rank higher. If you’re a new seller or even an experienced one heading into a new niche, the Keyword Tool can find you keywords that’ll make your listings rise through the ranks.
This extension is a four-in-one package. You do have to pay for it. But I’d say it’s worth it, if only for the ease of use. AMZBase has seven features designed to speed up your product research, save time, and give you accurate information. The features are:
- Find the past prices of individual products with one click.
- Search for products on Google and ;
- Source for related manufacturers on Alibaba.
- Hovering the pointer over a product image will allow users to obtain the ASIN number and the title description of the listing.
- Users can check listing information on other retailing websites and compare prices.
- Search unknown words from your screen immediately.
- Calculate your costs, including FBA and your profits immediately.
5. Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
While the web app is pretty amazing, Jungle Scout’s Amazon Chrome Extension has a lot going for it as well. This extension can show past prices of products, track ratings, reviews and ranking, produce a product’s opportunity score, estimate your FBA fees, give your listing a quality score and estimate your monthly revenue.
However, you do have to pay for it, and the price might be a bit steep. There’s a 14-day money-back guarantee, so you don’t have to stick with it if you don’t like the service. Jungle Scout also has an Amazon Chrome Extension Lite for cheaper. But there are fewer features in return.
6. Helium 10
The Helium 10 has many products associated with Amazon while still having its own Google Chrome Amazon extension . This tool has a few features created to boost sales and overtake your competition:
- X-ray: Get a look at your competitor’s data. The X-ray has access to over 450 million ASINs enabling you to research the competition down to revenue estimates and sales trends.
- ASIN Grabber: Copy ASINs en masse and compare them to get an idea of what sells better.
- Inventory Level: Allows you to get a view of the competition’s stash.
- Review Downloader: You can use it to export and sort customer reviews. Discover problem areas and solve them for a competitive edge.
- Profitability Calculator: Enter the required information, and Helium 10 will give you your estimated profits.
This Chrome Amazon extension is free, so far as you register a Helium 10 account. But that’s free also, so I anticipate no problems.
7. Keepa Chrome Extension
Keepa’s Chrome extension has a pretty unique feature of the various extensions discussed here. It’s customizable. You can change up the behavior of the extension, which sounds pretty promising. What also looks promising is the fact that the Keepa extension will notify you of daily deals and lowered prices. It can also monitor the prices of items in your wish list and check price history charts for over a billion Amazon products.
The best part is, you don’t need to pay for it. You don’t even need an account. Just install and start making deals.
Smile Always : This extension isn’t designed to help you sell better. It’s designed to help you help others. Amazon Smile Chrome extension lets you donate to your favorite charity with every sale you make. After a quick set-up, you can give 0.5% of every purchase to your beloved cause and put a smile on someone’s face.
Amazon sellers can have great help with the right Chrome extension. They can easily take care of stressful but necessary tasks and research. Some of them are free, so even if you have a tight budget, you can still get help on your way to becoming a great Amazon seller.